Sunday, September 26

Over-working??

I just finished another story and I’m super-duper excited to share it.  However, I am trying to find an editor on Literotica (a volunteer service they offer), but I just can’t find one that jumps out at me.  I’m reading their profiles and trying to see if I could find one that I can see myself clicking with, but haven’t had much luck.  I did find one a few days ago I thought might work, but he has yet to contact me back and I’m afraid I have to start my search over. 

I didn’t use an editor with my first story, but I want to with this one.  I want a different opinion than my own and Manly Man’s and maybe some suggestions for changes if they are necessary.  It’s hard to look at my work and read it like someone else would.  Every time I read it I change something which is not always a bad thing, but can be.  I’m afraid in trying to make it better; I am working it too much.  Is that possible?
Take  care,
Jane

0 comments:

Post a Comment