Monday, November 15

My cherry has been popped...


...my submission cherry that is. hmmmm...that's not right. (Well, it is, but its not what I meant.) What I meant was, I submitted a story to a publisher for the very first time.

Every published author says they received hundreds (OK, maybe not hundreds, but a lot) of rejections before they were ever published. So we'll see. This is probably just going to be the first of many rejections, but you have to start somewhere, right?

Either way, I'm excited. Just one more step closer to my dream. :)

And sorry, but the story I submitted was the one I planned on posting to Lit. The submission guidelines say it can't be published any where on the net. So instead of posting it and then taking it down (if the story gets accepted), I've just decided to hold off posting it. If it gets rejected, I'll post it. Sorry to those of you chomping at the bit to read my words, I know there are tons. *winks* 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment