Wednesday, November 10

A little too ambitious…

So 3,000 words a week might have been a little too ambitious for me. Doesn’t seem like it’s a huge number or that hard really, but I wasn’t able to do it last week. I wrote quite a bit (although still not 3,000) on Saturday, maybe I could just say my week ended then and call it good? Yep, done. The week ends on Saturday night at midnight, and 2,000 words is pretty close to 3,000 (not really, but work with me here).
Anyway, moving on. The story I worked on is called Brand-Spankin’ New (filler title was New Beginnings). Guess what it’s about. J I should finish it by this weekend, I’ll get it edited and hopefully it will be on Lit sometime in the next week or so. (fingers crossed)
Answer: 150 blahs and six other words. Did you get it right? Anywhere close? I was waaaay off. Again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment