Tuesday, November 23

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I'm heading to my in-laws' house tomorrow. Hopefully, between all the festivities I'll be able to write. We'll see.

What I'm I thankful for? So, so many things: loving family, the ability to do something I love (write), great day job I also love, and many more. But this week, it's in-laws I get along with. They really are great. Not sure how they would react to the whole writing erotica thing, but they are awesome to me and always have been.

What are you thankful for?

Hope everyone has a fabulous holiday! And for those of you who don't celebrate Thanksgiving, have a great week!




P.S. I haven't heard anything yet. I hear it can take months to get a rejection letter. However, I submitted for an anthology they already planned to publish, so maybe it won't take as long. I don't know if "no news is good news" but at least I didn't get an immediate rejection. Of course, maybe they haven't read it yet. *shrugs* We'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment