Friday, January 7

My New Nickname...

...Crash. That is what my hubby just named me. Because this morning while walking up the stairs in a parking garage to go into my day job, I fell. Thankfully, not down the stairs, but still.

I missed the next step and instead I fell forward and banged my shin. Now I have a nice black and blue bruise plus a knot that feels the size of a grape fruit.

The up side is my co-workers are really taking care of me, some medication (over the counter, don't worry) to help the swelling go down, an ice pack and a nice chair to rest my leg up on. It is kind of hard to work while sitting with one leg under the desk and the other up on a chair to the side of me. If it weren't for the pain in my leg, it would be a pretty good position for some other things. *wink* Ah, the possibilities.

There's probably even a good start to a story in this situation, but I'm having some trouble focusing on erotic thoughts while my body throbs, and not in a good way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment