Friday, December 31

Happy New Year!

Tonight I am going to be at home in front of my laptop with my earphones in and typing away. I'm working on my latest project and I can't seem to get it out fast enough. 

Last night, as I lay in bed trying to get to sleep, I kept having these scenes play out, dialogue, and orders of events I want to remember. (This actually happens to me a lot, and I think, 'I'll remember it when I wake up.' But I never do.)  Because I always struggle to remember what I had thought of the previous night, I decided to write it down. But...No pen/paper at hand. (It was cold last night, and I didn't want to get out of my warm bed.) So, there I am, typing in my memo pad on my cell phone the things I don't want to forget. My thumbs were so achy when I put the phone down, I couldn't help but laugh at myself.

So, my plans are to expanded and transfer what I typed last night. What are you doing? 

I hope everyone has a safe and fun New Year!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment