Monday, December 20

Crazy Busy...

I always have so much to do in December, but I never feel like I get any of it done.

It's the home stretch to Christmas and I still have so much to do. I'm sorry I haven't been posting more; I feel like I haven't stopped going since my last post. Gifts to buy, parties to attend, stories to write, and oh yeah, child to take care of, dinner to make, day job to go to...I'm exhausted. When does my vacation time kick in for next year?

On a side note, while shopping for gifts for family and friends, I bought some sexy new 'alone time with hubby' outfits. They were on sale and I went a little crazy. When hubby saw the store name on the bags he, too, went a little crazy. We had a blast and a bang with my little fashion show. *wink*

0 comments:

Post a Comment