Sunday, October 17

Stick a Fork in It

It’s done!  I’m done. With my latest project, that is.  Whew.  I’ve stared at it so long my eyes are going crossed; I sent it to my editor again for a final polish and I got it back that same day, which was pretty awesome and fast.  I have fixed the last changes he suggested, and submitted the story to Literotica.  It’s a story about a housewife who is unhappy with her current life, she meets a new neighbor and suddenly things are starting to look a little better.  I started this story from my Flash Fuck Me entry; I wrote my entry and suddenly I had this idea about a woman being watched while tanning.  And from there this story was born.  I’m really excited for you to read it, so I thought I would post an excerpt.  I hope you enjoy it!
I was in the back of the house when I heard the sound of the delivery guy at the front door. As I walked up to the over to answer it, I looked through one of the front windows and saw Keller standing there holding a couple of pizzas. My heart started racing and I took a few moments to calm down. He looked a little worn out like he’d spent a hard day at work. His shirt was crumpled and had a couple of grease stains, but he was just as gorgeous as usual.
I looked down at my oversized t-shirt and wish I had put something sexier on after my shower. I shrugged. Nothing I can do about it now, I thought as I opened the door.
“I didn’t expect to see you here,” I said with a welcoming smile.
“It’s not glamorous, but it gets the bills paid,” he replied with a smile.
“It can’t be paying all that much.” I noticed his eyes taking a leisurely tour of my body.
“No, but it’s paying something, and that counts.”
“Speaking of paying. How much do I owe you?” I asked.
He checked the ticket before replying, “Twenty-five fifty.”
I grabbed the cash Greg had left off of the side table next to the door and handed it to him. “Here. Keep the change,” I said, and took the boxes from him.
He counted out the funds and replied, “That’s nearly a fifteen dollar tip. I can’t take that.”
“Sure you can. I don’t have anything smaller than the twenties.”
“I’ve got change out in the car. I’ll go get it,” he said as he turned to go.
“Keller,” I whispered. And he stopped. He turned back to face me with confusion in his eyes. “Keller, are you done working?” I asked.
A wary, “Yes,” was his response.
“This is way too much pizza for just me. Why don’t you come in and eat a late dinner with me? My husband is out for the night and I could really use some company other than my book,” I said as I stepped back to allow him inside.
He nodded his head as he walked through the front door. I wasn’t sure if he accepted my excuse or if he just wanted to see were this would lead him. My house was silent and the door shutting seemed unnaturally loud.
“Here let me grab those for you,” he offered as he took the pies back from me. He followed me down the hall to the living room and placed the pizzas down where I indicated on the coffee table.
“Sit down, and I’ll get some plates,” I told him. “You want something to drink?”
“Sure.”
Along with the plates I also grabbed two bottles of beer from the fridge. “I’m not sure how old you are, but I brought you a beer. I hope you can have it?” I asked.
“Yeah, I’m old enough to have it,” he replied and smiled at me.
I handed him one of the drinks and leaned over to open one of the pizza boxes. I purposely let the neck of my shirt gape open giving him a direct view of my swaying breasts. When I looked up from my bent over position I saw he had taken the bait; and judging from the growing length in his pants, he was enjoying the view.
As I moved around the couch to sit next to him I said, “I would normally change, but since you’ve seen me naked I figure there’s not much point,” I shrugged. He just smiled, but didn’t or couldn’t lift his eyes from my chest. “So, I think your dad mentioned something about you going to school. Did you attend classes this summer?”
“Yeah. I want to get done with school as soon as possible. I’m trying to save enough so that this winter I can move out and not have to work so much while I finish my last semester,” he answered.
“I remember those days. Working, going to class, and not really doing much else.”
We continued to talk and eat and got to know each other outside of the backyard viewings. We discussed all sorts of different topics: What he was majoring in; what he wanted to do with his degree. We talked about how I had gone to college and gotten a degree but when I got married, my husband had asked me to quit working. I explained how I was growing bored and wanted to get another job but anytime I discussed it with Greg, he would get upset and we would argue. He explained to me how the move to this neighborhood was really for his mom.
“There was kind of a scandal, and she wanted to leave,” he told me.
We were facing each other each with an arm resting on the back of the sofa. I had pulled one of my legs underneath me and my t-shirt had ridden up my thighs. I noticed Keller kept stealing peeks at the shadowed V between my legs. I opened them slightly to give him a better view. I could feel my pussy getting moist and knew there would be a dark stain on my light blue panties. The thought of Keller knowing how aroused I was only made me wetter. I wanted to see if he was hard, but I couldn’t. I would occasionally glance down at his lap, but since he also had a bent leg resting on the couch it was difficult to tell. He either wasn’t hard, or was good at hiding it.
“What kind of scandal?” I asked looking back into his eyes.
“I don’t really want to get into it right now; I shouldn’t even have mentioned it. Let’s just say there was some neighborhood gossip and my mom needed to leave, so we did,” he shared as he gave me a smile that didn’t quite reach his eyes.
“I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to pry,” I said as I placed my hand on his.
“No, it’s ok. You’re ok. It’s just…It’s so easy to talk to you. I find myself telling you things I normally wouldn’t share with someone I’ve only recently met.”
“I feel the same way.” I thought back over the last month, and I remembered all the times Greg brushed me off to go see his friends or go hang out at some bar. I recalled all of the times he had left me unsatisfied after sex. Then I thought about the last few days and how without even touching me, Keller had made me feel more sexy and alive than I had in a long time. I thought about all the discreet glances and what I hoped they meant, what I needed them to mean. And I made my decision.
I rubbed my thumb along the knuckles of his hand and said, “Keller, I want to ask you something, and I want you to be honest.”
He tore his eyes away from my shirt hem and replied, “Sure. Ask me.”
“Do you think I’m attractive?” I asked.
“Uh, I, I think your beautiful,” he asked. He looked at me like I had just grown a second head. 
“That’s sweet,” I said as I smiled at him.
“It’s true. You’re beautiful and sexy. I don’t know why you would even have to ask me that.” He pushed his legs out and for the first time tonight I was able to see his stiff cock under his jeans.
At the sight my pussy clenched and I felt more moisture gather in my panties. “I have a confession, Keller.” I removed my hand from on top of his and placed it on his thigh.
He swallowed. “What’s that?”
“I think you’re sexy, too,” I whispered. “In fact, I want you. Do you want me?”
I watched his hands flex and then squeeze into fists like he was trying to stop himself from reaching out. “Yes,” he whispered.
I grabbed one of his hands in both of mine. I peeled his fingers lose and placed his open palm on my breast. He went straight to work on it; tweaking and rolling the tightening nipple while he palmed the rest. “Oh, yes,” I moaned.
Take care,

Jane

P.S. My best friend is getting married, and I love, love, LOVE these shoes for the wedding.

1 comments:

Ross said...

Hi Jane,

Glad to see you've started a blog! It's a great outlet for a developing writer. I'll check back to see what you've been up to.

Post a Comment