Wednesday, March 16

It's My Birthday!


Happy Birthday to Meeeee!!!

As I look over the past year, I realize how truly blessed I am.

Around this time last year, my hubby was having surgery to fuse part of his spine together. (He had been in a car accident and broken his neck in two places.) And while he may never be 100% again, he is doing really well and is even back to teaching martial arts.

My son is growing like a weed and amazing me everyday. Sometimes it's big things like writing his name for the first time. Sometimes it the little things like when I told him he looked like his daddy, he placed his hand on his head and with his eyes wide and nervous said, "Is my hair gone?" (My hubby shaves his head.) I was laughing so hard I cried.

I've also started (or gotten serious) about my writing career. Like all new writers, I still struggle with the demands of my other responsiblities and still getting time to write, but I'm learning and I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

Here's to another great year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment